Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guess what?

I've had over a thousand hits on my blog.  How cool is that?  Big shout out (yes, shout out), to the following countries:  Canada, South Korea, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Taiwan, Spain and Portugal.  I have readers in South Korea.  That is awesome.  Feel free to add me to your blog roll, Google reader, and any other blog content delivery thingies  :o)  And, I would be happy to add some of you to mine if you leave me your blog info in a comment.  I'm all for sharing....except with food.  Not so good with the sharing of food.  




In honor of reaching 1000 hits, I will remember to post at least 4 times a week, or offer a valid explanation why not, follow through on my published future plans, and find completely awesome things to post about (most of the time).  Girl needs a creative break every now and then, right?




Just to give you a little indication of the possibilities over the next year, feast your eyes on these puzzle pieces:








2011 is going to be filled with lovely, new experiences.  I am so excited for the next year of my life and I cannot wait to share the  high points along the way. 

P.S. I heart Spain and I just found out I'm of German and Swedish descent, so hello.  Nice to have you in my tee-tiny corner of the Internet.

No comments: