- Find a career that makes me excited to get up every morning;
- confront and accept the things that happened in the past;
- recognize and cultivate the healthy relationships in my life;
- cook a great meal at least once every two weeks;
- get up and get moving; and
- face the scary stuff.
Number one: I found a career that I will love, it's just going to take me a long time to get there. I say yes, I did keep this one.
Number two and six: I have been working very hard on dealing with the past. It's hard and takes a lot of twists and turns, but I'm doing it. It's still a work in progress. But, I still say yes, I've been doing this.
Number three: No ifs, ands or buts about it, I have accomplished this goal. And it feels absolutely fantastic. Not being friends with people just to be nice is very relaxing. If I like you and I want to spend time with you, I do. If not, I don't. I don't have to pretend with the people in my life. It's all natural.
Number four: They may not have been great, but I have been more experimental in my cooking and I'm very happy with the results. So, yay! Go me!
Number five: I failed miserably at this one. There is always next year, right?
Now, I wonder what should be my 2011 resolutions?