Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Goals

I've decided to call them goals.  Resolutions have a negative connotation and I want only positivity around me.  Nonetheless, I feel it is important to set up some goals this year.  I have my 30 under 30 list and I am making great strides to completing many of the goals.  As time goes by, some of items will likely be completed later.  It just fits in my life better if they are completed later.  So, my 30 Under 30 is fluid.  :-)


On to 2011!  


Number 1.  Get up and get moving.  Yes, it was on my list last year and I failed, but I will succeed.  I will.  I got a beautiful bike for my last birthday:


Isn't is adorable?  I absolutely love it.  Well, I figure if I take this out every couple weeks from spring through fall and take the stairs in my building (10 floors), that should get me a long way to getting up and moving.  I may throw in a few 10 minute trainers:





I really do like Tony Horton, even though he is annoying.  He's motivating and it works.  


On to Number 2.  I will get organized.  Some of this:




A little of this:



What I really need is a routine and set-up that facilitates organization.  I'll have to figure that out.

Number 3.  Remember the following:

And remember that vulnerability is a good thing.  I have a great boyfriend and a great relationship.  I want to learn to let go a little and just enjoy where we are together.  On the same note, continue to confront the past.  That is one long process.  Forever long.  For the next 3 years, I will have the same goal.  But, I'm making progress and getting through it.  I believe that's cause for:


Number 4.  I have succeeded in having only positive people around me, which turned out to be such a painful process.  I want only the ones that care about me and not what I can do for them to remain a part of my life.  And, I would like to add one or two more people close to me (proximity wise) that fit into that category.   I'd like to keep in better contact with the people that live far away.  Once a year just isn't enough!

And last, but not least:



TRAVEL!!!  But, not in the above airplane. 



No comments: