Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Perfect!!

My personality is changing a bit.  The more I get to know my past, the more the parts of me that were hidden come out.  For example, I actually enjoy organized things.  I'm still not good at it, but I enjoy it all the same.  Another interesting change has been fashion.  I loved Banana Republic.  I still do, but I shopped there so much that at least 1/2 of my closet looks like this:

 

  

A lot of black, right?  Funny thing is, I find the color black a little boring.  Lately, my eye has gravitated towards things like this:

  

  
  
 ****** 
Big difference, right?  I've always known that my creative side was in there, I just didn't realize how much I  tried to stifle it.  I guess always doing what the right thing was will do that to you.  I look forward to embracing and mixing both styles.  Here's an example:


 

More changes will soon reveal themselves, I'm sure.  I may even go back and forth on the things that I like, but I am so looking forward to discovering it all!

No comments: